Socio – Economic Study Association (ASSE) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization. ASSE is involved in an educational program held at “Gh. Ţiţeica” School regarding the combating of the violence.
The association’s purpose:
- Within “Promoting Centre for Lifelong Learning” the association concerns of lifelong education, regardless of age, of as many people as possible in the spirit of democratic values and universal cultures. The association is working in the formal and non-formal education levels, but maintains links with all sectors of economic life, social and cultural, with programmes, centres, groups, institutions and organizations in Romania or the world.
- Contributes to the improvement of professional, cultural, scientific and artistic knowledge of its members, as well as conducting activities by age groups. In order to conduct these workshops are organized, which will act on the basis of specific programmes in order to achieve the proposed goals and general objectives of the association.
- The development of the association’s Youth Programme, which will pursue professional, ecologic education, development of the social and economic horizon in terms of the civic democracy.
- Involved of the association’s members in the socio-economic and cultural life of the community.
- Public information campaigns regarding the role of education in our life, of the understanding of Human Rights and Citizen’s Rights, contained in international treaties and EU regulations.
- The study of living standards through social and economic assessments, the creation of different organizational social and economic models and the evaluation of these in practice for a more efficient society. The verified models will be in both the agricultural and industrial domains, as well as services, with an extension towards education, culture, ecology.
- Initiate and support teaching, communication and development activities in the domain of social sciences, economic and cultural studies, especially from an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary view.
- Carry out studies, researches, surveys, reports, synthesis, organizational and selection models, as well as verifying these models in practice.
- Developing the dialog between society and local municipality.
- Exchange of experience between NGOs.